Frozen Shoulder; also known as Adhesive capsulitis which is caused by inflammation of shoulder capsule surrounding Glenohumeral joint of the shoulder. In frozen shoulder, there is a lack of synovial fluid in the joint. It results shoulder capsule thickens and becomes rigid due to adhesions which causes painful condition. We provide treatments like Swedana, Agnikarma, Nasya and Rakta Mokshana to relive your frozen shoulder pain.
Book Your Appointment
- Progressive loss of both active and passive range of motion
- Painful restricted loss of movement of shoulder
- Pain worsen in cold weather and at night
- Diabetes mellitus
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disorder
- Lung disease
- After surgery (Due to immobilization)
Ayurveda Treatment for Frozen Shoulder:
- Oral Vata-Kapha Pacifying Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Swedana (Hot fomentation)
In frozen shoulder, we apply mainly ‘Patrapinda Swedana’, ‘Valuka Sweda’ or ‘Churna Sweda’. It relieves inflammation and results in pain relief. It improves flexibility and range of motion of the shoulder.
It melts your frozen shoulder within seconds and returns its movement!
- Nasya (Nasal administration of medicated oil)
Specific selected medicated oil drops is administered into nose. It helps in muscle relaxation and subsiding inflammation.
- Rakta Mokshana
By Rakta-Mokshana, we remove the congestion or obstruction of the blood flow. By improving Blood circulation and breaking blockages, Rakta-Mokshana makes patient pain free.