Do you find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning because of too much pain?
Does it take one or two hour for your body to warm up?
Do you find your body lethargic or loss of stamina for whole day?
Do you tired very fast without physical work?
If your answer is ‘Yes’, then something wrong is happening in your body. Take it seriously and consult Ayurveda physician nearby you.
Morning Stiffness can be a predromal sign (Purvarupa) of diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Ankylosing Spondylitis etc.
Causes of Morning Stiffness
- Stotage of Aam Dosha in the body (Undigested food which converts into toxin)
- Being overweight
- Low Appetite and Indigestion
- Over eating than need
- Dietary intake of Cold items, fast foods, heavy items etc.
- Lack of Physical activity
- Afternoon Sleep (Divaswapana)
Steps to get relief from Morning Stiffness
- Get up early in the morning
- Daily Physical exercise until sweating occurs.
- Morning walk is helpful
- Avoid intake of Cold food
- Always use Half Boiled warm water to drink. Don’t drink cold water!
- Take Bath with hot water
- Do some stretching exercise while get up from bed in morning
- Take light food (Easy to digest) like Dal-Rice, Soup of Drum stick etc. Take food half of the stomach capacity.
- Avoid Day sleep
- Removal of cause
- Medicines which improve Digestive fire (Agni)
- Rasayana (Rejuvenating Therapy)
- Lifestyle change